ScaryMonkeyManiacScaryMonkeyManiac

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Unlimited The Unlimited

Good, but..

Let's try to steer away from the Madness-type entries.

You've got some great flash skills, but the concept is kind of over done on NG.

Keep up the good work though, like I said, you have a lot of talent! :)

ZeroJ responds:

Read 2 more aboves . Thanx ^^

What is Love? What is Love?

Brilliant!

Great job! This was a very well made flash. Great story, and perfect music! Keep up the good work!

Do, Hostie Do, Hostie

haha

my fav. part was the whole "nine" thing. that had me rolling!

3/5

Chibi-short #1 Chibi-short #1

i liked it

Except for the no sound part this was great. very smooth and a good little story. for the small file size i was impressed.

2/5

YAAFM 10: 50 Cent YAAFM 10: 50 Cent

pure genius

Me being a hater of almost anything coming out of the rap industry, I found this flash to be extremely hilarious and true. I truly love people like violated_law and Hustla_123 who love to let out all there "my daddy doesn't love me" anger on you. And the term punk rock faggot is even greater. So apparently only people who like punk rock can hate rap. Oh silly silly boy, EVERYONE is capable of hating rap, so just aren't smart enough to realize this capability they possess. anyway awesome flash and I love you for it!

Freelancers, Inc. Freelancers, Inc.

Splendid

I loved this short. To be 15 and 13, you guys are so talented. Kepp up the great work. I love Modern Life!

5/5

Horsemen Episode 1 Horsemen Episode 1

solid and sweet

You have got some serious skills my friend. the sound was a bit off but i cranked up my speakers and laughed outloud!! Funny stuff and great srtwork. 3/5!

Kingdom Wars 3 Kingdom Wars 3

sweet

I loved it man. You've a very good artist and writer. keep it all up. Perfect music

Lip-Synch Masta Lip-Synch Masta

AWESOME'D

Once again, you blow my mind with your talents. You surpass God on a kickin' ass level!!

( ( ( The Truth ) ) ) ( ( ( The Truth ) ) )

no one cares

stop being a whinny little bitch. it doesn't matter who makes/edits/does a movie on newgrounds. if it sucks it will be blammed, if it's good it will stay. that is that. stop whinning, you'll never be a celebrated artist anyway so just shut up about it.

Masta-GrassHoppa responds:

i didnt say anything about aritst. just saying, give knox zero.