ScaryMonkeyManiacScaryMonkeyManiac

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Never Ending Level Game Never Ending Level Game

NICE!

I suck at unscrambling though

C-Tall responds:

You should have had a V8

DreamCatcher DreamCatcher

WHOOO

Great game!!! Had me addicted for a loooooonnnnnng time! Perfect bg music too.

Skeik-Sprite responds:

yay addiction. I thought it had no replay value whatsoever, lol.

-=Away=- -=Away=-

Fun!

This was actually a very unique and fun game. I liked the background music track, too. Keep up the good work!

3/5

SimReligion SimReligion

cool game

I really like sim games, and this one had a new twist on it. great job! It got kind of repetative once you could buy God, but never the less, fun!

Religion: Samism
Followers: ??? It said I won
Money: ??? whatever I won
Days: 45

Reservoir Dogs - The Game Reservoir Dogs - The Game

Very nice

As a fan of the movie, I was very pleased to see this game. I love the platform setup too!

5/5

costome coaster costome coaster

i think you're on to something

First off, i LOVE rollercoaster sims. anyway, the graphics were kind of low key but the concept and structure was great. This could def. be improved upon but i love what you have going on!!

breakit 2 breakit 2

great but a bug

On level 11 I got a bug with 2 bricks remaining that wuldn't break. My ball would just go through them. other than that, great game!

Family Guy test2 Family Guy test2

w00t

played this again and saw my name on there!!! i don't care if it is #9. out of 4,859 people who viewed this, i feel very honored!! THIS IS GOING ON MY FAVS.!!

Electric Air Beta Electric Air Beta

pretty good

I'm a huge 311 fan so I LOVED the song choice. it's kind of hard to really get it to flow with the music but this is only beta so it's all good. the only think I have to say is that "Come Original" is not of their self-titled cd (the blue cd) it's off their 1999 cd "Soundsystem" GREAT JOB!

3/5

What's the Diff XGTV v2 What's the Diff XGTV v2

great game

I love games like this anyway, but this was just great because it was real pictures instead of cartoons. Great job my good sir

4/5